Gym equipment can be a germ breeding ground if not disinfected properly!
An intense workout is not complete without sweating profusely. But little you know, this sweat flow could very well bring with it, a new family of germs and bacteria in search of a new victim.
THE NEED FOR DISINFECTING GYM: Gym equipment is shared by lots of fitness clients. Apart from this, workouts usually involve rigorous exercises meant to burn calories. This makes the “flow of sweat” an inevitable thing in gym centers. Sweats when they dry up on gym equipment could be great storehouses for germs and pathogens. This needs to be prevented.
GYM FRIENDLY DISINFECTANT: This disinfectant is formulated for gym and equipment safety considerations. It has been made to effective standard, killing up to 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
SAFE & TESTED: It is food safe and dermatologically tested disinfection formula to use on gym equipment.
ALCOHOL FREE: Virus Guard’s Fit & Safe Gym Equipment Disinfectant is alcohol-free. This means that gym owners can use conveniently without worries about possible alcohol allergies among their clients.
Generally, any dime spent on Virus Guard’s “Fit & Safe Gym Equipment Disinfectant” is an investment for;
- Thoroughly Disinfect and hygienically preserved gym equipment
- Curbing the spread of pathogens via human, surfaces and equipment cross-contamination
- Up to 10 days of maximum protection after use
- A ready to use formula anywhere and anytime
- A disinfectant capable of demonstrating a wide range of microbiological action
- A bactericidal and yeasticidal efficacy
- A cleaning solution that is active against the host of rotaviruses (norovirus, human papillomavirus) and residual antimicrobial effect of up to ten days against bacteria.
- A disinfectant worthy of preventing the scariest viruses including coronavirus, HIB, HBV, HCV, Influenza, Herpes, Coronavirus, and Ebola virus.
- A disinfectant capable of killing a wide range of fungi including A, Niger, and Calbicans.
* Delivery time is approximately 15 days.